In this tutorial, I just want to show step by step and explained on how to create project in ASP.net Core Web Application (MVC). So that you can create and understand what is your doing. Lets Go..
I. ASP.NET Core
ASP.NET Core is a free and open-source web framework and successor to ASP.NET, developed by Microsoft. It is a modular framework that runs on both the full .NET Framework, on Windows, and the cross-platform .NET Core. However ASP.NET Core version 3 works only on .NET Core dropping support of .NET Framework.
Before we start, Please make sure to have installed the following
- The latest version of Visual Studio
III. Create ASP.Net Project
- first open Visual studio, and for this tutorial I’ll use Visual Studio 2019. the latest one. then click Create a new project.
- After this is the view, select the ASP.NET Web Application (.Net Framework) or refer the screenshot bellow. and the language that we are choosing is C#. then click NEXT.
- Project Name – I will name this project “WebApplicationCore“, you can name your project anything.
- Location – path or location or your file/solution after creating project.
- Solution Name – This is the name of project solution and i will name it same as project name. but you can name it anything. then Next.
- Target Framework – I will choose .NET Core 3.1 for stable in and long-term support. but you can select if what is the latest during your time.
- Authencation Type – I selected a none for this project tutorial.
- I uncheck the HTTPS and Docker, I will create separate tutorial about this. Then Click button Create.
- after all, our project will done created and you can see Solution explorer in right side of the IDE. here is our project file.
- ASP.NET Web App (MVC) .Net Framewrok.
In this article, I will show how to create .NET Core API using Entity Framework Code First Approach. I will develop Student Web API application […]
In this tutorial, I just want to show step by step and explained on how to create project in ASP.net Core Web Application (MVC). So […]
In this tutorial, I just want to show step by step and explained on how to create project in ASP.net Web Application (MVC). So that […]
In this tutorial, I create a project in ASP.net CRUD Web Application using Entity Framework. This Project user can Create, Read(Display), Update, Delete data from Database using […]