In this tutorial, I just want to show step by step and explained on how to create project in ASP.net Web Application (MVC). So that you can create and understand what is your doing. Lets Go..
I. What is ASP.NET?
.NET is a developer platform made up of tools, programming languages, and libraries for building many different types of applications.
The base platform provides components that apply to all different types of apps. Additional frameworks, such as ASP.NET, extend .NET with components for building specific types of apps.
Here are some things included in the .NET platform:
- The C#, F#, and Visual Basic programming languages
- Base libraries for working with strings, dates, files/IO, and more
- Editors and tools for Windows, Linux, macOS, and Docker
Before we start, Please make sure to have installed the following
- The latest version of Visual Studio
III. Create ASP.Net Project
- first open Visual studio, and for this tutorial I’ll use Visual Studio 2019. the latest one. then click Create a new project.
- After this is the view, select the ASP.NET Web Application (.Net Framework) or refer the screenshot bellow. and the language that we are choosing is C#. then click NEXT.
- Now we need to configure the setting to proceed in creating ASP.Net Web Application project.Project Name, here I will name the project as EFAppASPNETCRUD because this is Entity Frameword application in ASP.net and the main function is the CRUD.
- Location, Select where do you save the solution or path of the project file.
- Solution name, for this project I will name it as same as project name. but you can name your solution what even you want.
- .NET Framework, I choose 4.7.2 because this is the last stable release of Microsoft, and run perfectly.
- then Click Create button.
- In this part I will select MVC, and set no authentication because we don’t need that, because our project is only CRUD. Select default MVC and uncheck the HTTPS Configuration.
- hit Create Button.
- here is our project file.
In this tutorial, I just want to show step by step and explained on how to create project in ASP.net Web Application (MVC). So that […]
In this tutorial, I create a project in ASP.net CRUD Web Application using Entity Framework. This Project user can Create, Read(Display), Update, Delete data from Database using […]
In this tutorial, I create a project in ASP.net Web Application and make report using Report Viewer control and RDLC file. This Project user can Print, export […]
In this tutorial, I create a project in ASP.net Web Application using SQL Server. This Project have an user login and registration. I will use […]